1) ‘A Little Fall of Rain’, from the Les Miserables soundtrack (this is a song I usually skip because of unwonted cheesiness).
2) Reciting a poem by e.e. cummings to myself.
3) Tim’s somewhat understandable failure to be utterly thrilled at the prospect of antenatal classes.
4) Singing ‘Go the Distance’ from Hercules in the car.
5) Thinking about the bit at the end of Hercules where he gets all glowy and then chooses to stay on Earth after all.
6) A nightmare I had about having to eat an Aztec suicide pill and then escaping on a lilo.
7) Finishing a book I liked a lot because it wasn’t any longer and now it was over.
Stupid pregnancy hormones.
I also cried at the Japanese tsunami photos published today, but I don’t count this as unnecessary crying, even if I wouldn’t usually have bawled over them. Have you seen those photographs? I feel for those people. We are incredibly lucky to live where we live.