184 days, 736 nappy changes, approximately 1800 sicked-on outfits (for all three of us) and five jars of apple sauce later, here’s what we’ve got:
Six things I love about this six-months boy:
- He smiles after every sneeze. Does it tickle, or does he enjoy it? I don’t know.
- Standing up is too boring: he bounces like a pogo stick.
- There is not a square centimetre of clean face left after he’s eaten dinner.
- He likes to fall asleep holding onto your chin.
- He is engaged in a constant battle to get his foot in his mouth and keep it there.
- He lights up like a beacon when Daddy comes home.
Happy monthversary, Henricus Rex, and your mama thanks you: you have changed me more than you know.
(If you could start sleeping through the night again as a six-month present to yourself, that would be marvellous.)